Hello. How are you?
I have lived in the greater Saint Louis area my whole life which is more than 30 but not yet 40 years. I am a sleep deprived mommy to two adorable little girls. And I have an awesome husband who has put up with my brand of crazy on a daily basis for 13 years. My family ,which includes my kids, hubby , and two dogs live in Fenton, MO. Just far enough out but just close enough to St. Louis City to make anything possible.
I’m an easy going photographer who just takes it as it comes. No need to worry about anyone acting up. I’ve seen it all. I like to think of my photography as naturally posed. I love to take pictures of people sitting, walking, and running. I love some candid work but I also like it when I see a happy family looking at my camera and smiling and being silly.
I really enjoy taking photos of families, children ,and their favorite furry pets. The love between members of a family is unmatched and I love how that shines through. Your special furry friends with paws, hooves, or wings are equally as beautiful and equally as important to me. A lifelong animal lover, I am drawn to them.
There is nothing more important to me than capturing your family the way it is now. Giving you those memories to hold in your hand is what make me happy. You will be glad that you got that imperfect family photo taken. Your kids look best when they are just being your kids. Your pets look better when they are just being your pets. The most important thing is just to document it. I feel that photos should be bright , colorful and as true to how you see them when the image is captured. I want to help you get those photos for your wall. I may act silly or goofy but I promise you’ll see why when you see your session.
More Fun Facts about THIS photographer:
-I’m always cold. If it’s below 70, I’m cold. Don’t laugh when I wear a parka to your session…..in May.
– I’m a sucker for a good musical. My favorites are Meet me in St. Louis, Guys & Dolls, and Showboat . Why can’t we all just break into song at any given point during the day?
– I’ll take a chocolate shake over a beer any day
– I can’t really pass up any domestic animal ( dog, cat, horse, cow) and not say hello and give them some love
– 8 hours of sleep is not enough for me. 10 is what I need. Do I get that much? Heck no.
– I’ve been asking Santa for a pony for 33 years.
– I can read a 300 page book in less than 8 hours if it’s really good.
If I sound like your kind of photographer, please give me a call or email and we can chat. I can’t wait to meet you and your family.